Coulee Christian School offers classes for 3K through 12th grade students. The curriculum goals are driven to promote our mission to pursue academic excellence while equipping students to be bold ambassadors of Jesus Christ.
In order to meet our mission, Coulee Christian School has chosen to utilize curriculum from several publishers – Christian and secular. Curriculum is carefully evaluated prior to selection in order to ensure that it does not reflect a worldview contrary to Christian values and that it also best meets our students’ needs. A majority of our curriculum is Christian. Examples of secular curriculum we currently utilize are Mathematics and Language Arts.
Equipping Ambassadors for Jesus Christ
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. – 2 Timothy 2:15 (ESV)
- Students will view the world from a Christian perspective in which all people are created by God and are in need of a Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Students will experience a deepening, life-changing relationship with Christ through Biblical teaching, worship, and service to others.
- Students will positively grow in Christian character and convictions through instruction in Biblical truths, including peer relationships, conflict resolution, and discipline.
- Students will project reasonable, Christ-centered servant hood for the benefit of our community and world.
Pursuing Academic Excellence
…for wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul; – Proverbs 2:10 (ESV)
- Students will demonstrate knowledge in the following areas of academic study:
- English/Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Computer Science
- Fine Arts
- Students will be treated as unique individuals with unique strengths and challenges.
- Students will identify and develop their own unique God-given talents, while learning how to creatively and obediently use those gifts to serve the body of Christ.